Saturday, April 10, 2010

Meeting New People...

I had the chance yesterday to meet the nicest lady... Joe and I went to view a house in Donner Springs (Mira Loma and McCarran area) yesterday. I have to admit the house is older and it needed to be cleaned up a little bit, but this woman that I met yesterday is in her late 50's early 60's and she is all alone, managing property and taking care of her 5 dogs (wow) is what she does with her time. I felt bad when we walked in because yes, the house was older and yes, it really needed a new coat of paint inside. Overall the house was nice and there were little things that needed to be fixed here and there, but it was a house with a wood burning fireplace. We liked it, and started talking to the owner and we were very honest with her and she is willing to work with us... So I go back to the house at 11 am this morning to fill out the application and hopefully by next week we'll have a house...

No comments:

Post a Comment