Thursday, August 12, 2010

Rachel Turns 22!

I don't care which way you look at it... 22 looks good!
Yesterday was my birthday, and I had a plan of doing absolutely nothing. Marie and Abel were in town (by accident of course), so during the day I went furniture shopping with Marie. We got BuNKBedS for the little ones, and they are so adorable, and also a futon frame for the futon downstairs. Then when we came home, Josh went down for nap and I enjoyed some "pamper me" fun. I got ready for dinner with my parents where they said they would go with me to my favorite SUSHI restaurant. Dinner was amazing and even my step-dad Mike tried everything. My mom of course got the delicious salmon teriyaki they have. When it came time for desert, instead of cake, I received a beautiful fruit arrangement with a candle in it.
Unfortunately, Joe was unable to come because he was out of town for military training. All in all it was an amazing birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment