Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2010 Family Photos

At the start of every year, I try my hardest to get everyone up and going and off to take family photos. This year we did it the day before Valentines day, and believe me it was a lot of work. Josh has this new found fear of heights, Joey is in his rebellious "I'll only do it if I get a reward" stage, and well Joe is Joe and doesn't like having his picture taken. So really this whole process was like pulling teeth, Literally! But we got them done, here is the preview, we will be sending out hard copies to friends and family once we receive them.

The Rodriguez Family 2010:

Joe and Rachel 2010 - Married 2 years this June, together 3 years in March.

Joey and Josh - brothers

Joey - 4yrs old, 5 yrs in June.

Josh - 1 yr old, 2 yrs in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment