Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Joe's 26th Birthday!

Well we didn't do anything big this year because Joe's birthday fell in the middle of the week and he had to work. At 12:01am I decided to give Joe his present from me; a "Simpsons" talking birthday card, and two blu ray dvds (The Hangover, and SAW VI). My mom and dad (Mike and Elaine) took us to lunch at Genghis Grill which is a Mongolian Barbecue place. Lunch was absolutely delicious, and everything was perfect except our waitress was a real witch. When lunch was over, they said their "happy birthdays" and we went on our way home. When we got home Josh was asleep so I laid him down for nap, and showed Joe the birthday cake I got him. We decided to save the cake for after work. When he came home we shared his cake and drank milk, a perfect end to a long day...

No comments:

Post a Comment