Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Terrible Two's



Josh has definitely hit the terrible two's. To be honest it's driving me CRAZY! He cries about absolutely everything and when he doesn't get his way he screams and throws a temper tantrum. I am trying to be a good mom and just wait it out, but to be honest I don't know how much more waiting I can do. He cries all the time and its giving me headaches all the time. I try to do the best I can, but unfortunately that isn't much. Josh really wants Joe all the time and is getting tired of having mommy all day long. I do everything for him and it doesn't seem like enough. I am overwhelmed with school and now on top of everything Josh and his recent newfound screaming voice. Don't get me wrong he can be adorable and an absolutely fabulous kid, but those moments are few and far between lately. Only time will tell what the future will hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment